Welcome to David Wywialowski's Personal Page
This year, 2017, marks 19 years that I am with The Night Ministry and I continue to be amazed at the many lives we touch through this important work. Please consider sponsoring me in this year's AIDS Run Walk. Thank you! Dave
The Night Ministry provides free and confidential HIV testing, counseling and prevention services to Chicago's most vulnerable populations. We serve high-risk youth and adults, focusing on individuals experiencing homelessness, adolescents, and LGBT populations, to make HIV positive individuals aware of their status and connect them to appropriate medical care.
All of The Night Ministry's services are offered free of charge, and we serve anyone in need of our support. Your donation to The Night Ministry's AIDS Run & Walk team supports our HIV outreach work on the ground in diverse Chicago communities. Thank you for your consideration!
For more information about The Night Ministry, please read below, or visit our website at www.thenightministry.org.
- 44% of HIV-positive youth under 29 don’t know their HIV status.
- 25,500 people are living with HIV.
- There are about 1,000 new HIV cases diagnosed each year.
- Chicago’s HIV rate is three times the national average.
In the United States…
- More than 1.2 million people are living with HIV.
- One in seven people living with HIV don’t know their HIV status.
- 50,000 people acquire HIV per year.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.