Susan's Fundraising Page
Hello Friends and Family -
Thank you for your interest in supporting the awesome work that we do at Alexian Brothers Housing and Health Alliance - our residential programs - Bonaventure House, The Harbor, and Bettendorf Place - and our community housing programs, serve persons who are living with HIV and who are often struggling with addiction. Most of our clients are formerly homeless or were on the brink of homelessness when they came to us.
Here's where you come in - we rely on support from the AIDS Run and Walk to provide us with unrestricted funds (money that we can use for expenses that can't be funded through grants, for example) for our services. 90% of what I raise through the AIDS Run and Walk will be given to AIexian Brothers (the remaining 10% pays for the administrative costs of the event - low overhead!).
Please give what you can - and thank you in advance for your support!
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.