We call on you today to support Team Deloitte in the 2017 AIDS Run & Walk.
The AIDS Run & Walk Chicago is AFC’s (AIDS Foundation of Chicago) grassroots fundraising event where people from all walks of life help change the story of HIV in our lifetime. These funds allow them to continue saving and improving the lives of those living with or vulnerable to HIV.
• Timing: Sunday, October 1st at 7:30AM
• Where: Soldier Field
• After-Party: TBD
In 2016, our team was humbled by the generous support of Deloitte professionals, family members, friends, and the community in helping us to surpass our fundraising goals.
This year, we would like to once again invite you to make an impact!
1. Donate– Make a donation directly to Team Deloitte or in the name of the team member.
2. Register to participate– Register to participate in the 5K Walk, 5K Run, or 10K Run! All are welcome to join so tell your friends and family!
a. Deloitte professionals can be reimbursed for half the registration fee through the wellness subsidy.
b. Please visit the Deloitte Team page to learn more.
3. Fundraise- Create a personal fundraising profile within the Deloitte Team page to track your fundraising efforts. Access tools to help you accomplish your fundraising goals.
4. Join Us- Leading up to the event we are planning practice runs. Also meet other runners with the AFC “Fun Runs”. Reach out to James McManus for more information on dates and times.
5. Celebrate- Chicago GLOBE and Allies and StandOUT are joining together to recognize the efforts of the team after the run.
Feel free to reach out to the contacts below with any questions or concerns.
Looking forward to see you out there!
GLOBE and Allies-James McManus &Sergio Rodriguez
EmpowereD/StandOUT- Thomas Oswald