Welcome to my fundraising page!
Your support helps the CORE Center continue to provide essential HIV and other infectious disease services to the Chicagoland area.
- Walk in STI screening & treatment
- PrEP (essential to protect those at high risk for HIV infection)
- Primary Care for HIV+ individuals (Adult, Bilingual, Adolescent, Women & Children)
- For HIV+ individuals: Dermatology, Nephrology, Hematology/Oncology, Chemotherapy, Pysch/MAT/Naloxone, OB/GYN, Colposcopy, Neurology, Nutrition
- For non-HIV+ individuals: Outpatient Antibiotic Therapy/Podiatry, ID Consults (Other Infectious Disease Services)
- HIV+ & non-HIV+: Hepatitis & Fibroscan (25% HIV+ coinfected with HCV & 10% with HBV)
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.