Welcome to My Personal Page
In 2014, I lost my cousin Evan. I walk to celebrate his life and honor his memory, and to help people living with HIV and AIDS live with dignity and hope.
Our team is trying to raise $5,000 to support Chicagoans living with HIV and AIDS. Every little bit helps, but I thought you should know that:
- $35 can provide one HIV health education session to an HIV-positive undocumented immigrant
- $55 can provide groceries to make 20 meals for one person living with HIV
- $85 can provide three hours of mental health services with group therapy
- $160 can fund one advocate traveling to Springfield to share their story with elected official
- $330 can provide a sofa for a new supportive housing clients
- $675 can provide a month of supportive housing for a person living with HIV
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.